||[Jun. 2nd, 2005|05:20 pm]
I've been summoned up from the bowels of accounting hell to update my journal with a meme from the lovely evadne. List your current six favorite songs, then pick six other people that have to do the same.|
In no particular order, of course, and subject to change 5 hours from now:
1. "Didn't We" (live), Glen Campbell
2. "Monday Morning," Fleetwood Mac
3. "The Natives are Restless Tonight" (live in Hawai'i), Jimmy Buffett
4. "Baby, Now That I've Found You," Alison Krauss
5. "I'm Down," the Beatles
6. "Daniel" (live), Elton John
...yes, I realize my music taste is hopelessly out of date. My laptop is being wonky, so I've mostly been borrowing my parents' computer, and listening to my father's mp3 collection.
As for tagging 6 people to do this... well, I don't think I even have 6 people on my friendslist, so, everyone on the list, consider yourself tagged!